Mirror Mirror, off the Wall.

Every day is it's own little battle, especially when we are told that we are not pretty enough, skinny enough or smart enough. Every magazine that is opened is tells us the newest in cosmetics, and the clothes that are 'in', yet, in all this, where do they tell us we are absolutely beautiful? Don't worry, I'll wait... Yes, they tell us that we are beautiful IF we wear this, and IF we do that, but beauty is not defined by only what is seen on the outside. I know, it sounds completely cliché, but it doesn't make that statement anymore true, and I am determined to prove it. So, if you're like me and want to see past the mirror, then follow me through this month long journey to inner beauty. If you get nothing else from my blogs, I do pray that you will find your inner beauty through each word that will be typed in these next 31 days. I thank whoever is reading this in advance for taking your time to read this post, even if this is the only post of mine you will ever read. And if that happens to be the case, I want you to know that you are loved and you are beautiful.

1 Peter 3:3-4
"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."

Comments

Popular Posts