Don't Question, Just Go!














In life, we deal with many changes. Between school, work and basic plans, change is constantly being thrown at us. Most of the time we take it pretty well, while other times we don't do too hot. For example, imagine living in Ohio your whole life and then learning that you have to move to Thailand for the next 10 years by yourself. I'm sure not everyone would say, "YES LORD! Thank you for taking me away from all of my friends and family! I'm sure it's going to go amazing! The Lord is good!" Yet, we are still expected to trust Him even in things like that. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6-7. This verse is so moving. Notice how it says in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving. It doesn't say "only when times are good be thankful." NO, it says in EVERYTHING, that means good and bad. I feel as though it is harder to thank God when we have to move out of our comfort zone. We have to understand that when the Lord is leading you somewhere, trust in Him. He is bigger than your fears and He knows how things are going to work with your best interest in mind. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.  And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive." Jeremiah 29:11. But we have to trust in Him with our WHOLE HEART, not just part of it. He loves us so much and has ALL THINGS work together for our good "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28. Change is so terrifying sometimes, but that is when we need to put all our trust in the Lord. Don't be afraid to have big dreams, because we have a big God.

Higher - All Sons and Daughters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW0gHsCGMl4

Psalms 32:8"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My loving eye on you."

Comments

Popular Posts